Break-ins at sanctuary churches and organizations opposed to administration policy in Central America hearings before the Subcommittee on Civil and Constitutional Rights of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundredth Congress, first session ... February 19 and 20, 1987. by United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Civil and Constitutional Rights.
- 166 Want to read
- 88 Currently reading
by U.S. G.P.O., For sale by the Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, U.S. G.P.O. in Washington .
Written in English
- Church and state -- United States.,
- Political refugees -- Government policy -- United States.,
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Central America.,
- Central America -- Foreign relations -- United States.,
- Central America -- Politics and government -- 1979-
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||iv, 690 p. :|
|Number of Pages||690|
Download Break-ins at sanctuary churches and organizations opposed to administration policy in Central America